[LincolnTalk] Suggestions for help converting tree work wood into firewood

[LincolnTalk] Suggestions for help converting tree work wood into firewood

O'Malley, Patricia J.,M.D.

Suggestions for help converting tree work wood into firewood

Dear neighbors, we are having tree work done and hope to salvage what could be firewood. To do so, we need to find someone for hire who could cut (although the tree work folks might do that part,) split, and potentially stack the wood for us.  Any recommendations?  Pat O’Malley.

dispose of the e-mail.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Suggestions for help converting tree work wood into firewood

John Robinson
I’d also love recommendations for this, and for cutting logs into 2x4s. (Thanks to everyone who recommended Dan at Mayer Tree Service! He’s great!)

— John Robinson