[LincolnTalk] Stone wall rebuilds and fire wood stacking

[LincolnTalk] Stone wall rebuilds and fire wood stacking

Belinda Gingrich-2
I just watched Jonny Mangini build a stone wall in the English technique without mortar. He had some nice flourishes too. I took a class myself from the Stone Trust where he trained. It’s very interesting how our glacier tumbled rocks can be made to sit still in a wall.

Jonny is a man of many talents. He will cut up and stack firewood if you have a tree down.

Call soon for his services, he may be off to the midwest if schools open in the fall.

Belinda

Re: [LincolnTalk] Stone wall rebuilds and fire wood stacking

Belinda Gingrich-2
There were requests for Jonny’s number and portfolio.
978-302-9076
One half of drive entrance in Lincoln residence
Tree well to protect tree at Lincoln home.