[LincolnTalk] Sprint coverage?

Karen Seo-2
Could folks let me know how well/badly Spring wireless service works in
Lincoln (and elsewhere)?  I'm thinking of getting an iPhone and iWatch
with cellular.  My current carrier was not selected by Apple to offer
iWatch coverage.  So I would have to switch carriers.  Sprint is
currently offering the best package (Kickstart -- unlimited data/etc.
$25/mo for phone + $15/mo for iwatch).  Thank you for your help.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Sprint coverage?

Karen Seo-2
Thank you very much to all who replied.  I haven't yet decided whether to use Sprint but their service sounds cost-effective and adequate.  Below is the feedback I received from 7 people....

I don't personally use Sprint, but when checking on their online coverage checker, it looks like they have fairly good coverage. I have copied and pasted the link for you below. https://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp
Sprint has coverage along the north end of Page Road but it fades out towards Trapelo Road. Online sources say a Sprint tower is near the pie stand along Route 2. Lincoln Road from Town Hall to school has very poor cell phone coverage in general.
We have had Sprint for many years (I estimate 15+).  The service has been spotty at times but overall ok.  At one point we had an an airrave provided by Sprint free of charge in order for our service to work in our home.  We no longer need that because iphones allow you to select wifi calling and this gives us fine service.  There is one spot that our phones do not work and that is Tower Road to Dairy Joy.  That being said, my husband's Verizon service does not work in this spot either. We too are adding an iwatch this Christmas and Sprint will take off $5 per line if you pay via autopay.  That will make the iwatch service $10 per month and the other lines $5 less each. We have had the autopay option and have saved $5 per line with it.  Sprint has definitely been a money saver over the years, offering the best rate each time I review our plan.
I have Sprint cell service on my iPhone. It is ok. It drops on 117 in several places between the Waltham/95 line and Drumlin Farm area. It drops towards the middle/end of Trapelo rd, (between the castle house and the 95 on ramp). It drops on Sandy Pond Rd near the pond. It sometimes is spotty at my house on Todd Pond Rd. Other than that it seems to work fine...