[LincolnTalk] Snickers is home!!!

bjarrell
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the many folks who reached out to help and support us as we searched for our dog who breached our underground fence yesterday. He is now home!

He had made it to a neighbor’s, apparently also crossing their fence and then maybe deciding that fence crossings were not awesome.

This wonderful neighbor called and our also wonderful dog walker was able to pick him up; we’re all rushing home for the reunion!!!!

Thank you again!!!

Brenda Herschbach Jarrell, PhD JD
Choate Hall & Stewart
2 International Pl
Boston, MA 02110
T: 617 248 5175
C: 617 901 2529

Sent from my iPhone

Choate Hall & Stewart LLP Confidentiality Notice:

This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of the law firm of Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP.  It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the designated recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please destroy and/or delete all copies of it and notify the sender of the error by return e-mail or by calling 1-800-520-2427.

For more information about Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP, please visit us at choate.com