[LincolnTalk] Small appliance repairs service

[LincolnTalk] Small appliance repairs service

Sasha Golden
I need to have a couple of small kitchen appliances repaired -- and no, these are good machines and I don't want to replace them.

Suggestions welcome.

--
Sasha Golden

Re: [LincolnTalk] Small appliance repairs service

sally kindleberger
I don't know. You will have to call the Bedford Council on Aging to get the information.
Sorry I don't have it.