[LincolnTalk] Signed original oil on canvas, untitled landscape $425 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Signed original oil on canvas, untitled landscape $425 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, is a signed, original, oil on canvas landscape. It was purchased at auction at Skinner’s by our lovely Lincoln donor about 10 years ago. It has a good frame and nice brushwork.

Signed by Stephenson

Inline image

$425

Framed: 26” high & 32” wide

Image size: 17.5” high & 23.5” wide

Excellent condition

Slight hair scratch on lower right of frame itself

Ready to hang

Please see link below for more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $71,499!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools