[LincolnTalk] Signed original oil on canvas Western Landscape $249 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Signed original oil on canvas Western Landscape $249 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, is a signed, original, oil on canvas, “Western Landscape” signed by Byerly, 1972. Purchased by our lovely donor’s mother-in-law from an art gallery in San Antonio. The gallery owner was also the artist:

Inline image

$249

With frame: 16.25” high & 18.25” wide

Image size: 7.5” high & 9.5” wide

Excellent condition

Nice carved frame

Ready to hang

Please see link below for many more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $71,499!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools