[LincolnTalk] Sign-Up to Perform for the Kids4Humanity Valentines Show!!!!!

[LincolnTalk] Sign-Up to Perform for the Kids4Humanity Valentines Show!!!!!

Achla Gandhi
Hi All!
Our show has been finalized. Because of the time crunch, we were unable to send out a survey but of the suggestions we received, we have decided to dedicate our Valentines talent show to St. Jude's Research Hospital which is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases, particularly leukemia and other cancers. The hospital costs about $2.8 million a day to run, but patients are not charged for their care. In light of everything that is going on in our world today, we want to use this show as an opportunity for our community to unite and spread love.
The show will be on February 12th at 5 pm on zoom. Right now we are trying to get as many kids involved as possible. We aren't looking for perfection or child-prodigies, just children willing to step-up to make our world a little brighter. We welcome all talents (traditional and non-traditional) and all ages (last time we had ages 1-19!). All of the talents will be pre-recorded a sent to us to make the process easier for parents with younger children. To register to perform all you need to do is email us at [hidden email] with names, ages, and talents by January 29th. Donations are always encouraged but none are required to register to perform or to attend the show. Videos are due by February 5th. If you have any questions or would like to see past performances to get a sense of the format, don't hesitate to email us!
Also, if your company has a matching program and you are interested in getting involved, please email us!

Link to our website (Yes, we made a website!!): kids4humanity.org

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!!
Achla Gandhi and Dasha Trosteanetchi (Seniors At Lincoln Sudbury Regional Highschool)

Kids4Humanity Valentines Fundraiser.pdf (1M) Download Attachment