[LincolnTalk] Selling 2003 Honda Accord

William Stason
Hello Lincoln,

We are selling our 2003 Honda Accord LX which has been in our family since 2005 with one previous owner.
It is an excellent and reliable car. It has 177,126 miles on it.
Reason for selling is that a friend sold us his newer car upon leaving the country and thus we no longer need the Honda.
It is not a beauty queen. It has one gray rear door, a scraped and dented front right corner and has a few small patches of rust.
The radio does not work and occasionally the airbag warning light comes on randomly. (we think both problems have an electrical issue at its source.) However, we have been using the car like that for many years and just never bothered to have it fixed. We just have it inspected when that light is off, which is most of the time.
Both airbags have been replaced due to recalls.
The brakes were replaced last year.
Recently spent $517 to repair the exhaust pipe.

We are asking $3100.

William Stason
781-999-4671