[LincolnTalk] Self-Defense Class Schedule and Information

[LincolnTalk] Self-Defense Class Schedule and Information

Jena Salon
Hi Everyone,

The Lincoln Police are going to be holding two sessions of self-defense classes for women.  These sessions are free and will take a total of six hours (2 hrs each night).  Both session will follow the same progression

Class 1: Getting to know you, Introduction to basics of defense in everyday life.
Class 2: Learning and Practicing hands on tactics of defense
Class 3: Practicing and full defense against a Red Man (Officer in large attacker padding)

Each class will be 2 hours.

Session A: Thursdays November 7-21, 7-9pm
Session B: Mondays December 2-16. 7-9pm

Please let me know which session you'd like to take.

I am also going to be gathering names for a teenage class, so if you have a teenage daughter who would be interested in defense, let me know.

Thanks,
Jena