[LincolnTalk] Seeking home rental in Lincoln for January

[LincolnTalk] Seeking home rental in Lincoln for January

Sara Solomon
Greetings neighbors,

My brother and I are looking for somewhere to stay in Lincoln for the rest of the month of January (and possibly beyond).  We are visiting our dad who lives here, but would prefer our own place to stay while we're in town. If you have or know of anyone who does short term rentals in Lincoln (or nearby towns), we'd love some leads. Please reach out to me at [hidden email]

Many thanks in advance for sharing any possibilities!