[LincolnTalk] Seeking drive-thru notary

Lincoln mailing list
ISO a notary who will let me stay in my car due to medical reasons and COVID.  Does anyone have a recommendation?
-Stacey Sweet

Re: [LincolnTalk] Seeking drive-thru notary

Dennis Liu

I can enthusiastically recommend Ellen Adams of Lincoln.  She was a lifesaver when I had some urgent notary needs earlier this year.   I don’t think it would be an issue with you staying in the car, so long as the documents being signed can be passed.  She is willing to travel, and is very helpful and understanding.  She’s a paralegal as well, I believe.  I’ve copied her on this email.  Good luck!

—Dennis