[LincolnTalk] Seeking Wednesday Afternoon Driver/High School Senior?

[LincolnTalk] Seeking Wednesday Afternoon Driver/High School Senior?

EGraver
We are looking for someone to pick up our 7th grade daughter at 1:45 after her music lesson on Wednesdays at the Lincoln Public Schools and bring her home, as well as to potentially be available for other occasional driving (post sports practice) after school during the year. Over the past few years, we've employed seniors in high school (with excellent driving records), but the person who was helping us is off  to college.  A nanny or live-at-home college student looking for a little extra work would also be fine.  I can be reached at [hidden email]. Thanks.
Best, Elizabeth Graver