[LincolnTalk] Schools' Resources for Antiracist Learning and Action

[LincolnTalk] Schools' Resources for Antiracist Learning and Action

Susan Taylor

The Lincoln Schools are excited to share the link to our website Resources for Antiracist Learning and Action.

You can access the homepage for our site at Resources for Antiracist Learning and Action or by going to the url: https://sites.google.com/lincnet.org/lps-resources-for-antiracism/home

What is this site for?

The content on this site includes articles, podcasts, movies, books, and more for Lincoln Public Schools educators, staff, and our community members to engage with in order to explore race and its many intersectionalities. Our intent is that educators, families, and community members will use these tools to consider their own racial identity, the identity of our students and families, and the institutional and systemic racism that we all live in and can perpetuate daily. The site is not an attempt to share a wide variety of differing opinions on race; rather it is explicitly focused on highlighting voices that teach about racism and help us enact antiracism.

Questions, comments or suggestions: please email Asst. Superintendent Jessica Rose at [hidden email]

Susan Taylor
Lincoln School Committee