[LincolnTalk] Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Vote and Declaration of Independence masks

[LincolnTalk] Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Vote and Declaration of Independence masks

mirandaloud
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Vote and Declaration of Independence masks
I still have several soft stretch organic cotton jersey reversible masks that I have been sewing with fabric celebrating Ruth Bader Ginsburg. 10% of the profits are going to the ACLU. I also have several VOTE masks and Signers of the Declaration of Independence masks. All have the option of adjustable ear loops or behind the head and neck with strap and toggle. https://mirandalouddesigns.com/collections/face-coverings-masks