[LincolnTalk] Roof rake and cleaning

Craig Sussman

Does anyone have any information regarding a good service that will shovel and/or roof rake?

Re: [LincolnTalk] Roof rake and cleaning

Cris Ratiner
Our snowplow & grasscutting guy has been comfortable going up to our (first story) rooftops to shovel off snow.

Helcio Machado 1 (508) 561-9132

Needless to say, he's flat out right now, so you might want to give him a day or two to call.

Best wishes,
Cris Ratiner