[LincolnTalk] Roof damage from snow

Britta Das
Looking for someone to help with our roof - roofer? contractor?
First big snow and ice, and now we have water dripping into the kitchen. Any recommendations?
Thanks so much!
Britta
[hidden email]
650 521 3518

Re: [LincolnTalk] Roof damage from snow

samattes
These fellows were great-everything was done on time (very prompt reply to a job that needed to be done ASAP), very efficiently and neatly, and most important, on budget!

 BUCHANAN CUSTOM BUILDERS, LLC
Construction Lic. #053276
P.O. Box 314
Bolton, MA 01740