[LincolnTalk] Replenishing a gravel driveway

[LincolnTalk] Replenishing a gravel driveway

Erica Gonella
Hello,

I am looking to put more gravel on my driveway. Can anyone point me to a stone yard (?) or a contractor who does this?

Thank you!

Erica
227 Lincoln Rd.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Replenishing a gravel driveway

Bob Wolf
vincent tenaglia (tenaglia and son, http://www.tenagliaandson.net/) did a great job replacing our old asphalt driveway with white granite gravel last year.  my review is on angie's list.  he was by far the cheapest bidder, listened carefully to the customer and adapted what he did without major cost overruns, and executed a fine job.  this was bigger that what you need, but have heard great things about his small work as well.

good luck.

bob