[LincolnTalk] Register today for "Aging with Wisdom"

[LincolnTalk] Register today for "Aging with Wisdom"

Sarah Klockowski

“Aging With Wisdom”, a half-day online retreat on Saturday, November 14, 2020, from 9AM – 12 PM will be hosted by The First Parish in Lincoln. This inspiring retreat will be led by Olivia Hoblitzelle, teacher, therapist and writer. We will explore the gifts, challenges and emotions of aging through teachings, meditation and small group sharing to discover the opportunities for growth and deepening wisdom in our elder years. All are welcome!

Register for the retreat no later than Monday, November 9th at  [hidden email]

There is no charge, but donations are welcome to support the costs of this event. https://www.fplincoln.org/donate/

Find more information at https://www.fplincoln.org/events.