[LincolnTalk] Red hearts around Town

Buckner Creel
Those red hearts are left over from the celebration for our graduating high school seniors last June.  Each red heart had an accompanying sign which read something like "We love our seniors."  I remember seeing a lot of  those celebration signs, and think about the seniors going off to an uncertain future when I see the remnants: those small red hearts by the side of the road.

Buck Creel

Re: [LincolnTalk] Red hearts around Town

Lincoln mailing list
Interesting. Here I thought they were the next generation of the much larger but much less prevalent red hearts that were painted onto a few very large trees a few years ago (same idea, same credit due to whomever graced us with an automatic smile as we pass by).

Lisa P
Trapelo rd

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos!