[LincolnTalk] Recommended heating repair

[LincolnTalk] Recommended heating repair

Lincoln mailing list
Just to share
One of our heat pumps was icing up outside so I called Acton Refrigeration Inc. (as I do whenever I have a problem with heat or AC) and they came promptly as always.  Nick found the problem right away (Mice had taken up residence in the unit and chewed some wires) and though a part also has to be ordered he fixed it enough to work until the part arrives.  The part arrived today and they came back and finished the job. All's now well.
They have always provided above and beyond service very efficiently.  They are truly experts at what they do!!
Highly recommended. 978-952-6656
And I do not get any discount for my high praise of their excellent work!!  I just appreciate what they do and want to share and support them.
Jean Palmer
Tower Rd
3185