[LincolnTalk] Rainfall data needed

Ruth Ann Hendrickson
Does anyone know where I can get information about the rainfall totals every month for Lincoln for the last two years? I browsed around on Google and couldn’t find what I needed.

Ruth Ann

Re: [LincolnTalk] Rainfall data needed

Pastor Allen
My station KMALINC03 (and others) in Lincoln have been reporting rainfall for years through Wunderground.com.

To get it for my station, use the link below.

Scroll down the page and you will see the weather history for October, 2017.  You can then change the month and year shown to step through and see other months’ data.

Note that this station does not track snow totals, so the winter stats are probably unreliable (and low).

- Allen Vander Meulen