[LincolnTalk] Question: printer problem

Ursula Nowak
Hi,
I have an inkjet printer that worked well till we changed the ink recently. We aligned it, but  the black text is blurry, it looks like it gets printed twice. I removed the black cartridge and printed without it. Now the black text is less blurry, but still not as clear as the colored text.
Does anyone have an idea what to do?
Thanks,
Ursula

Re: [LincolnTalk] Question: printer problem

Dennis Liu

Ursula, it depends on which brand/model inkjet you own, but cleaning the print head may help, either through an automatic routine or physically, yourself.  Check out these guides:

https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Print-Heads

https://www.tonerbuzz.com/blog/how-to-clean-a-clogged-printhead/

https://castleink.com/blogs/printer-help/how-to-clean-print-heads-instructions-for-printer-head-cleaning

HTH,