[LincolnTalk] Propane Services

Rachel D'Ambrosio
Hello,

I am currently converting my home's electric heat, hot water, and cooking to propane.  Does anyone know of any good & reliable companies that service the Lincoln area?

Thanks,
Rachel D'Ambrosio

Re: [LincolnTalk] Propane Services

Dennis Liu
We built our house in 2011, and had propane installed at the time (we do not have natural gas on our end of the road, and we had oil previously).

I did a survey of then-current prices and deals.  Went with Osterman, because they had by far the best deal on the tank (we have a 1k gallon one, buried, that looks like a mini-sub); they did not charge for the tank, with the understanding that if we were to switch providers, they would work out a swap with the new provider.  This was a huge savings, AND their gas prices tied for cheapest (they also had a "first 1,000 gallons at cost" discount too).  We've only had to have one service call, to fix the nozzles on a fireplace that the factory shipped incorrectly, and they were timely and courteous.  I've been working with Lori Hout, who helped me get all sorts of rebates on the gas appliances, and has been incredibly helpful and responsive.  My salesperson was Shaun Santucci.  Osterman's info is below.  Hope this helps!
Osterman Propane
22 Legate Hill Road  |  Sterling, MA 01564

t: 1(800)-348-1812 | f:1-978-422-0572
www.ostermangas.com

vty,

--Dennis

I am currently converting my home's electric heat, hot water, and cooking to propane.  Does anyone know of any good & reliable companies that service the Lincoln area?

Thanks,
Rachel D'Ambrosio

Re: [LincolnTalk] Propane Services

Belinda Gingrich