[LincolnTalk] Pop Up Movie Night Tonight From Real

[LincolnTalk] Pop Up Movie Night Tonight From Real

Lincoln mailing list
Dear LT,

Posting for Ruth-Anne Adams from Real as her post didn’t go through:

> Hello:
>
> In this rare instance, in these rare times, I thought I would post because I was so excited:).
>
> In case you are looking for some fun.
> We are doing Pop Up Movie Nights from Real on Thursdays.  We make the food from the movie, you pick up and settle in at home.
>
> Tonight’s movie food is Ocean’s 11
>
> Ruth-Anne

Re: [LincolnTalk] Pop Up Movie Night Tonight From Real

Victoria Slingerland
It looks like they’ll do it every Thursday if it’s a success! Such a fun idea!

Thursday Night MOVIES TO COME in no particular order:

  • Chef
  • Ratatouille
  • Julia and Julia
  • Il Postino
  • Big Night
Scroll down on this page:

On Mar 26, 2020, at 2:20 PM, Michelle Barnes via Lincoln <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear LT,

Posting for Ruth-Anne Adams from Real as her post didn’t go through:

Hello:

In this rare instance, in these rare times, I thought I would post because I was so excited:).

In case you are looking for some fun.
We are doing Pop Up Movie Nights from Real on Thursdays.  We make the food from the movie, you pick up and settle in at home.

Tonight’s movie food is Ocean’s 11

Ruth-Anne

Re: [LincolnTalk] Pop Up Movie Night Tonight From Real

Dennis Liu

What a really fantastic idea.  And if they can pull off Big Night, darn, I’d be super impressed!  Sign us up for that!  😊

Oh, and I’d recommend Tampopo, which should be doable (Eat Drink Man Woman might be out of reach for a kitchen without wok setups…).

Vty,

--Dennis

Re: [LincolnTalk] Pop Up Movie Night Tonight From Real

Lincoln mailing list
Love the Tampopo idea, Dennis!

Well all have to sit in our trucks with cowboy hats looking as Spaghetti Western as we can as we wait for the perfect noodle, haha! No puffer fish, though, please!

Let’s hope the idea takes off!
Michelle

On Mar 26, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Dennis Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

What a really fantastic idea.  And if they can pull off Big Night, darn, I’d be super impressed!  Sign us up for that!  😊

Oh, and I’d recommend Tampopo, which should be doable (Eat Drink Man Woman might be out of reach for a kitchen without wok setups…).

Vty,

--Dennis

Re: [LincolnTalk] Pop Up Movie Night Tonight From Real

Rich Rosenbaum
Dennis,

Just reproducing the opening scene from Eat Drink Man Woman would be mighty impressive.

etmw.png
For everyone else, it is worth streaming if you haven't seen it (especially if like Chinese food). [IMHO]

Rich