[LincolnTalk] Please Donate Diapers

Kim Jalet
The Metro-Boston Diaper Drive is currently going on, and diaper donations are really down this year since we can't put our usual boxes out and accept opened packages. All diapers are donated to the WIC office in Somerville, which serves Somerville, Cambridge, Arlington, Watertown, Lexington, Bedford, Lincoln, and Belmont. Need is extreme this year because many WIC clients lost jobs or hours but do not qualify for relief benefits. It's easy to donate by going to our website, mbdiapers.org, and clicking on the donate button, or you can donate through our Amazon and Target registries. Thank you for considering!
Thank you for considering, Kim Jalet, Metro-Boston Diaper Drive Co-Coordinator