[LincolnTalk] Piano lessons (again)

Alice Waugh
Hi,

I know someone asked about this on the list a while ago, but I'm going to ask again -- any recommendations for piano teachers in Lincoln or surrounding towns? This is for my 13-year-old daughter who is advanced beginner to intermediate. Thanks.

Alice Waugh

Re: [LincolnTalk] Piano lessons (again)

aspang

Hi, Alice,

Mary Roberts in Carlisle

Cell (617) 653-0370

Email: [hidden email]

Andrew Pang

I know someone asked about this on the list a while ago, but I'm going to ask again -- any recommendations for piano teachers in Lincoln or surrounding towns? This is for my 13-year-old daughter who is advanced beginner to intermediate. Thanks.

Alice Waugh

Re: [LincolnTalk] Piano lessons (again)

Amy Harris
Hi Alice,
I would suggest Evelyn Harris. She's here in Lincoln 781-259-9437
She has been a teacher for many years and teaches the Suzuki style.
Amy

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:04 AM, Ruth Rothstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
If I had the time and money, I would take them from Trevor Berens. He's in Lincoln.

Best,
Ruth

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Alice Waugh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I know someone asked about this on the list a while ago, but I'm going to ask again -- any recommendations for piano teachers in Lincoln or surrounding towns? This is for my 13-year-old daughter who is advanced beginner to intermediate. Thanks.

Alice Waugh

Re: [LincolnTalk] Piano Lessons (again)

johnandmargit
I think I mentioned this last time the subject came up... Colleen
Katsuki is an amazing artist and teacher.  Or is that teacher and
artist.  Both, in no particular order.  She doesn't teach piano, she
teaches children and adults at individual levels of piano - from
beginner to advanced.  She is also is sought after to accompany folks
during recitals, evaluations and try-outs.  A talented musician and
thoughtful teacher.

She's on Rt. 126/Concord Rd.  #226.
259-1284

I think she may be on this list.  Colleen, are you blushing?  ;-)

Margit

Re: [LincolnTalk] Piano Lessons (again)

Colleen Katsuki
Yes,my goodness, can't you see me all red-faced?

Colleen