[LincolnTalk] Perfect silk his & hers kimonos purchased 35 years ago in Japan $225 for pair for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Perfect silk his & hers kimonos purchased 35 years ago in Japan $225 for pair for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, are a pair of beautiful, silk his & hers Kimonos purchased in Japan 35 years ago.

Muted colors lend them an understated elegance.

They were donated by a very generous woman here in Lincoln!

The handsome male model is 6 feet tall and the lovely lady model is five feet 6 inches tall:

Inline image

$225 for the pair

Should fit most sizes

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $66,872!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

[LincolnTalk] Perfect silk his & hers kimonos purchased 35 years ago in Japan SOLD for $225 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
The His & Hers Kimonos have now been SOLD for $225 for Lincoln METCO!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: