[LincolnTalk] Peppermint in the air?

Nina DeLuca
Hello Neighbors,

In the past week I have come home in the evening to a very strong smell of eucalyptus or peppermint oil, or a clever imposter.  I smelled it last Friday, in our front driveway, , and again last night, both in my backyard and way across the street in my neighbor's yard.  It smelled like a peppermint/eucalyptus mist had been sprayed over the neighborhood.  Anyone else notice ?  What is it?  I have been in this location for 6 years and have not noticed this in prior years.  I am on the South Lincoln/Wayland line, off 126.

Thanks,
Nina