[LincolnTalk] Passing of a beloved staff member at Lincoln Library

[LincolnTalk] Passing of a beloved staff member at Lincoln Library

Lisa Rothenberg
hi
We wanted to let the Lincoln community know that the Library lost a very much loved member of our staff this past week. Robert (Bob) Lager, one of our custodians passed away suddenly last Sunday. Many of you may not have known Bob, he worked at the library after our closing to make sure the library was clean and fresh for the next day's patrons. The staff always looked forward to seeing Bob, it meant our work day was over and we could share a joke or a story with him.
 The most important part of the library staff is that we are a family. Bob was a member of our family, we are all in a state of shock. Bob was an incredibly hard worker who went above and beyond for his staff and family. We send our sympathies and love to his wife Laurie and family.  To make a donation in honor of Bob please click here
thank you
Lincoln Public Library Staff
--
Lisa Rothenberg
Assistant Director

Re: [LincolnTalk] Passing of a beloved staff member at Lincoln Library

sally kindleberger
I think it would be a wonderful idea to set up a Gp Fund Me Page for Bob's Family.  Bob was always
so warm and welcoming to me and my little library dog Lexie, when we volunteered.  Lexie adored him
and Bob always stopped what he was doing to give her a warm hello.  We will miss him terribly.
The library won't be the same without his wonderful presence!
Sally

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 9:26 AM Lisa Rothenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[LincolnTalk] FR - Moving boxes

Shira H

Free moving boxes, I can leave in driveway for contactless pickup, before they go to the dump on Weds.  Mostly small boxes (about 15), but a few medium and large as well.  All Home Depot and U-haul.  All used once, some used twice so in varying condition.

Please reply directly to me.

Thanks,

Shira

[LincolnTalk] Taken- Moving boxes