[LincolnTalk] Ornate brass antique Victorian era fireplace fender/guard with lion head detail $165 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Ornate brass antique Victorian era fireplace fender/guard with lion head detail $165 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3, is a beautiful fireplace guard, or fender, from the late 19th century. Brass with lion’s head details:

Inline image

$165

Donated by a fabulous Lincoln woman!

53.25” long
12.75” deep
10.25” high

Please see link below for more photos:

100% of all profits goes towards our goal of reaching $100k in net estate sales by November 2021.

This will allow us to set up a policy-governed investment fund that will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this estate sale fundraiser in August of 2017 and we are currently at net estate sales of $71,144!!

Please call Joanna Schmergel to view or purchase at 617-645-9059.

Free delivery in Lincoln!

Social distancing and PPE strictly enforced.

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools