[LincolnTalk] Ornate Queen Anne Victorian bed, all parts in tact, marked down to $475 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Ornate Queen Anne Victorian bed, all parts in tact, marked down to $475 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
On SALE for Lincoln METCO!

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee is marking down our larger antiques in order to make more space for our HUGE estate sale on November 15th & 16th!

Beautiful, ornate, antique Queen Anne Victorian bed:

Inline image

This beautiful bed was donated to Lincoln METCO by a wonderful couple here in Lincoln!

Now just $475 with free delivery in Lincoln!

Measurements:

Length: 76.25”
Width: 55.5”
Height, Floor to top of footboard: 36”

Height, Floor to top of headboard: 80.75”

Please see more photos in the link below:

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/atq/d/lincoln-ornate-antique-queen-anne/6992720076.html

A full size bed that can likely be adapted to a queen size with metal extenders.

The headboard fits through standard doors at an angle.

The bed is on wheels.

All parts including all bed slats are complete, sturdy and in tact. The bed has some minor cosmetic flaws commensurate with its age and easily fixed. There were 2 finials missing and I have replaced them with 2 beautiful antique turned French finials that are included in the price.

A stunning piece and hard to find these days!

Free delivery anywhere in Lincoln!

Please call Joanna to view or purchase:

617-645-9059

100% of all proceeds goes to the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3 not for profit providing enrichment opportunities for our Boston-based, METCO-enrolled, Lincoln Public School K-8 children.

Thank you!

Joanna Schmergel

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Special Projects Fundraising Lead

Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

<a dir="ltr" href="tel:617-645-9059" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0">617-645-9059

[LincolnTalk] Fw: Ornate Queen Anne Victorian bed, all parts in tact, SOLD for $380 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
The ornate Victorian bed has now been SOLD for $380 (without the French turned finials) for Lincoln METCO!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Saturday, October 12, 2019, 12:16 PM, Joanna Owen Schmergel via Lincoln <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<a dir="ltr" href="tel:617-645-9059" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="2">617-645-9059