[LincolnTalk] Open House Nov 2 for Drumlin Farm's Community Preschool

[LincolnTalk] Open House Nov 2 for Drumlin Farm's Community Preschool

Amanda Duggan

Give your child a fun, unique, and adventurous learning experience that will last a lifetime. At Drumlin Farm Community Preschool, children learn through hands-on nature-based experiences that address the developmental needs of children ages 3 to 5 as they explore the varied habitats at the sanctuary. Guided by the philosophy that multi-sensory, inquiry-based exploration of the natural world will foster curiosity and persistence in young learners, we encourage children to develop positive dispositions for future learning.  Learn more at our open house on November 2, 10-noon at the Nature Center (208 South Great Road) and the farmhouse (218 South Great Road), or send us an email at [hidden email].

Amanda Duggan

Marketing and Development Assistant

(781) 259-2170

208 South Great Road