[LincolnTalk] Offering Help This Summer

Maia Bergeron
My name is Maia Bergeron, I live in Lincoln, and am a rising senior at Lincoln Sudbury Regional High School. I am looking for work this summer helping families with various tasks such as yard work, babysitting(sports/nature activities), pet care, tutoring(Science, English, or French as I am bilingual), farm work, and help with chores such as getting groceries. My experience includes tutoring, working at Sudbury Extended Day for the last year, babysitting, volunteering at animal shelters for the previous two years, and farm/yard work(I have experience with farm animals). I would also love to help support anyone with disabilities or the elderly during this time. My family and I have been seriously quarantining since March.

Re: [LincolnTalk] Offering Help This Summer

Vida Fruebis

Hi Maia,

My name is Vida Fruebis and I would love to talk to you. We will be gone August 5-22 and need someone to feed our turtle 3 times a week, water indoor plants and the vegetable garden, and possibly do more watering outside. This would only be a few hours per week, but you could easily fit it in with other jobs. If you are really up for it, we might have more work for you.

If you are interested, please send me an email back and I will give you my phone number. I am a bit too busy today to talk but tomorrow should be fine.

Hope all is good

Vida