[LincolnTalk] ORGANIC VEGGIE BAG FRI OCT 23 4 to 6 p.m. LINDENTREE

[LincolnTalk] ORGANIC VEGGIE BAG FRI OCT 23 4 to 6 p.m. LINDENTREE

Lindentreefarm Csa
HI everyone,
we are offering the following in a bag. Certified organic and freshly harvested.
Drive through.  Can take 15 or so.
  4 to 6 p.m. FRI OCT 23
PLEASE RSVP
Thank you.
Select your time frame 4:00 to 4:30, 4:30 to 5,5 to 5:30 etc
Put check in trunk or back seat where we will load for you.  Do not get out of car.

Lettuce
Carrots 1.5 lb
Asian greens bag
daikon, purple or white
choose Kale or chard and let me know
Purple top turnips 2         without greens unless you insist
$20

you can add
1/2 lb garlic  $5
OR Napa cabbage $5 they are big
OR we have specially delivered certi. organic audubon certified MAPLE SYRUP
$10 pint or $18 quart

Thank you.
Moira Lindentree Farm