[LincolnTalk] Notary

Lincoln mailing list

Hello,

I need to have a document notarized, but the Lincoln Town offices website indicates that the notaries usually available to Lincoln residents are not providing this service as of August 6, due to COVID concerns. Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative local notary? I don’t feel like driving to the Lexington UPS store during the upcoming busy work week, but the document is time critical.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

  --Debra

Debra Alpert

Principal Scientist PHM

Philips Population Health Management

111 Lawrence Street

Framingham, MA 01702

USA

Email: [hidden email]

Cell: 617.894.0023

Re: [LincolnTalk] Notary

Ellen Adams
Yes call me 7818017820 I'm right in Lincoln.

Ellen Adams
Massachusetts Notary Public