[LincolnTalk] Notary services available

Ellen Adams
Happy New Year!

I am a (non-attorney) Massachusetts Notary Public here in Lincoln. I am available seven days a week, often on short notice.

I typically meet people in Lincoln Center, outdoors. I can also travel, if needed.

I am familiar with documents of all sort, including estate planning documents.

If you would like to request an appointment, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Ellen M. Adams
Massachusetts Notary Public
781.801.7820 for call & text

If you have an emergency or time-sensitive Notary Request, please reach me at (781) 801-7820. I will respond as soon as possible.