[LincolnTalk] Nanny Needed for a Concord Family!

[LincolnTalk] Nanny Needed for a Concord Family!

Sarah
I’m hoping to help a favorite family of mine find a nanny!

If interested, or you know of someone, please reach out to Emily Drazen at: [hidden email]

Thanks!
Sarah Bishop

Looking For A Part-time Nanny For Our Three Wonderful Girls In Concord
We are looking for a reliable, creative, responsible, fun-loving nanny for our 3 wonderful girls ages 7, 4, and 2. We enjoy outdoor activities, reading, games, baking, dancing, painting, playing with toys, and don't rely too heavily on screen time. You must have your own car, and be comfortable doing some errands and meal prep as well as pick up and drop off to school/preschool. We have two pets - a cat and a dog. We offer 2 weeks paid time off. We pay a salary vs hourly rate regardless of hours worked to ensure consistency and stability for our Nanny. We're looking for care about 24 hours/week (mostly Monday, Wednesday and Friday). We are hoping to find someone who is a great long-term fit!