[LincolnTalk] ND: Volunteer to research & price exotic vintage stamp collection of US 3 Star General for Lincoln METCO

[LincolnTalk] ND: Volunteer to research & price exotic vintage stamp collection of US 3 Star General for Lincoln METCO

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee is being sent a donation that is a box containing a vintage, exotic stamp collection.

This is from one of our most frequent & most interesting Concord donors.

Her father was a 3 Star General in the US Army, at one time holding a certain command over Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War. He was also a Commandant at West Point.

We are looking for a volunteer to study & eventually put a price on this collection that promises to be very fascinating for the stamp aficionado!

I will be receiving it Friday mid-morning.

You would have plenty of time to research & price as Lincoln METCO Estate Sales is still officially shut down pending success of vaccine rollout.

Thank you.

Please e-mail, call or text me directly.

Warmly,

Joanna
617-645-9059

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools

Re: [LincolnTalk] ND: Volunteer to research & price exotic vintage stamp collection of US 3 Star General for Lincoln METCO

tricia.deck@gmail.com
There is a stamp museum in Weston. I took my brothers collection there several years ago.

Tricia

Co-President Quilters Connection

On Jan 13, 2021, at 8:53 PM, Joanna Owen Schmergel via Lincoln <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Stanley J. Solomon

Joanna

The 'stamp museum in Weston' is The Spellman Museum of Stamps & History at 241 Wellesley St., Weston, MA 02493. This is on the Regis College Campus. Their phone number is (781) 768-8367. Because of Covid-19 they are currently open only by appointment.

I should think that it is an excellent place for an appraisal or perhaps even an offer to buy.

Stanley J. Solomon