[LincolnTalk] Modern Vanity for sale $75 Faucet Set Included

[LincolnTalk] Modern Vanity for sale $75 Faucet Set Included

Lincoln mailing list
Apologies, my photos did not go through.  Here is the listing with photos:

For sale is a modern vanity with sink top from Fairmont Designs.  It is a porcelain sink with a dark espresso base.  It has a very roomy drawer and a bottom shelf.  It is in perfect condition- only selling due to a recent renovation where I opted for a double sink unit.

I am including the faucet set which is from

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_efe4.jpg (145K) Download Attachment
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_efe5.jpg (156K) Download Attachment
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_efe6.jpg (166K) Download Attachment