[LincolnTalk] Missing White Cat - VERY WHITE

[LincolnTalk] Missing White Cat - VERY WHITE

Scott Clary
Greetings good Lincoln people!

Approximately a week ago, a neighbor had posted a picture of our white cat to be sure someone was not missing it.

Well, now, coincidentally or not, our white cat Noodle has been missing since Monday. He has survived and thrived almost 14 years roaming the Lincoln Countryside.

He lives in the vicinity of Oak Knoll and The Birches School. My daughter has reached out to an animal psychic who says he's stuck fairly high on a nearby roof or tree. Not sure how valid...

If anyone has seen Noodle, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Scott Clary
617-968-5769
11 Oak Knoll

Sent from my smartphone - please excuse typos and errors

IMG_3783.JPG (3M) Download Attachment