[LincolnTalk] Merrell Men's Tall Hiking Boots for Sale

[LincolnTalk] Merrell Men's Tall Hiking Boots for Sale

Martin Pierce-2

Price: $95

  • Condition
    Used - Very Good
  • Brand
    Merrell Performance Footwear
  • Size
    11 US (Med. width); 10.5 UK; 45 EUR

Worn only a handful of times and in very good condition, these Merrell boots manufactured in 2015 appear to have been replaced by the "Merrell Men's Phaserbound 2 Tall Waterproof" described here: https://www.merrell.com/US/en/phaserbound-2-tall-waterproof/36102M.html?dwvar_36102M_color=J48571#recid=1217264360. My dark brown pair has metal eyelets while the new pair at $170 has fabric eyelets; you be the judge. Full grain leather, suede and mesh upper. The website description seems fairly accurate for this pair. Gore-Tex lined with Vibram soles. Weighing around 3 lbs., these boots are 12" long and 8" tall. I love these boots but due to very bad feet have much larger custom orthotics now that require a size 12 and extra- wide boot. Local pickup off Sandy Pond and Garland roads near Rte. 2. Martin Pierce 617-281-5196 for phone or text.