[LincolnTalk] Men's Hair Stylist Recommendations?

[LincolnTalk] Men's Hair Stylist Recommendations?

Pastor Allen
Hi All,

My longtime hair stylist in Belmont appears to have retired, and I need this unruly mop of hair to be dealt with sooner than later.  So, I am looking for local recommendations.

The problem I’ve had in the past is that most hairstylists seem to think men either want a military cut, or a “metrosexual” look (like Ryan Seacrist).    My hair, which is thick and wavy, looks best when kept long.  So, I need a stylist who is good with that type of hair, and who will listen to me when I tell them so.

Thanks!
Allen Vander Meulen

Re: [LincolnTalk] Men's Hair Stylist Recommendations?

Kathryn Anagnostakis
https://www.lolahairstudio.com/

I have very difficult hair and I’ve been getting my hair cut by the owner Anna for 10+ years. She is great and so is her staff.

Sincerely,
Kathryn Anagnostakis