[LincolnTalk] Many math and stat books available free

[LincolnTalk] Many math and stat books available free

Hadlock, Charles

In connection with my retirement from Bentley, I’d like to pass on many of my books to anyone interested. Perhaps useful for advanced students or faculty, or parents trying to keep up with their kids in calculus. Have quite a few books left on: calculus, analysis, finite math, statistics, differential equations, abstract algebra, Galois theory, topology, numerical analysis, math history, as well as books on environmental science, economics, and related topics. You could browse my shelves at my Bentley office in Waltham or ask about particular categories.

Charlie Hadlock

Re: [LincolnTalk] Many math and stat books available free

sally kindleberger
If you have text books please consider donating them to the Library Book Sale.  You can leave them in the box in the lobby at Bemis Hall.  Thanks for perhaps doing this.  We raise money for programming at the Lincoln Library. sk

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 6:42 AM Hadlock, Charles <[hidden email]> wrote:

In connection with my retirement from Bentley, I’d like to pass on many of my books to anyone interested. Perhaps useful for advanced students or faculty, or parents trying to keep up with their kids in calculus. Have quite a few books left on: calculus, analysis, finite math, statistics, differential equations, abstract algebra, Galois theory, topology, numerical analysis, math history, as well as books on environmental science, economics, and related topics. You could browse my shelves at my Bentley office in Waltham or ask about particular categories.

Charlie Hadlock

Re: [LincolnTalk] Many math and stat books available free

Tamika Mayes
If nobody takes them see if you can sell them for pennies on Amazon.