[LincolnTalk] Manual labor for shrub & stump removal

[LincolnTalk] Manual labor for shrub & stump removal

Jonathan Everitt
Hi Lincoln,

We have cut down a number of small trees and large shrubs as we manage overgrowth in our back yard. To regrass the areas, we'd like to dig out the stumps. Having done a few, we are looking to see if there might be anyone to help for a little extra income, e.g. if there are college kids looking for some summer cash. Please let me know if you or someone you know may be interested and we can take it from there. Thanks!

Jon

Re: [LincolnTalk] Manual labor for shrub & stump removal

Scott Clary
Hello Jon and anyone else looking for help with Landscaping/yard work.

Four LS grads/college students/ lacrosse players (now playing for their college programs) led by Matt Herlihy, are offering their labor services.

I know they're in demand and will be helping me after the 4th. I have not witnessed their work, personally, but can attest that all four are high-quality kids and I am sure hard-working coming out of the LS lacrosse program. And have heard positive remarks from others. $20 an hour per.

Matt: 978-460-5193. he likes to text but will certainly take your calls as well.

Kind Regards,

Scott Clary
617-968-5769

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse typos and errors