[LincolnTalk] MIDWINTER SOLSTICE SERVICE AT FIRST PARISH LINCOLN

[LincolnTalk] MIDWINTER SOLSTICE SERVICE AT FIRST PARISH LINCOLN

melinda bruno-smith
MIDWINTER SOLSTICE SERVICE AT FIRST PARISH LINCOLN

We are looking forward to celebrating the longest night on Friday, December 21st at 7:00 in the Stone Church – and we hope that you can come.  We will celebrate the Midwinter Solstice Service with singing, dancing, meditation and reflection.  Please plan to join us.  The service will include several minutes of complete stillness and darkness as we reflect on the year past and embrace the return of the light of a new year.  As in years past, we will gather for fellowship and light refreshments after the service.

As we gather together, the ritual of celebrating shadow and light creates a warm and reflective space for each of us.  We welcome you, your family and friends to the longest night!