[LincolnTalk] MCC Sudbury - "There's a Balm in Gilead"

[LincolnTalk] MCC Sudbury - "There's a Balm in Gilead"

Matt Baird-2
From the MCC Sudbury Facebook page:

There's a Balm in Gilead - Lift Every Voice Project, directed by Rachel William, Interim Minister of Music
An African-American spiritual that sings of hope for the healing of all of us; both the wounded and the sin sick soul,the oppressed and the oppressor.
We believe that Black lives matter. We acknowledge that we are the privileged and hold the keys to change.
We vow to be a balm in this time, to amplify voices of change, to educate ourselves and others, and to support the work of change.
If you are moved by our work, please go to violenceinboston.org and donate.
There's a Balm in Gilead - Lift Every Voice Project