[LincolnTalk] Lost Sunglasses -- Mt. Misery

[LincolnTalk] Lost Sunglasses -- Mt. Misery

Franziskus Lepionka

Hello,

I lost a pair of Smith Sunglasses, on Saturday, December 19, 2020, at Mt. Misery.  Specifically, I believe I lost them where the trail from Fairhaven Bay exits onto the field by the Lindentree Farm CSA, on Old Concord Rd.  The sunglasses are blue/gray and have Chromapop lenses.  The sunglasses were last seen at the abovementioned location at approximately 3:00 pm, on December 19.

Best. Franz

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.