[LincolnTalk] Looking to buy a double running stroller

[LincolnTalk] Looking to buy a double running stroller

Yonca Heyse
Hi Neighbors -

I am looking to buy a double running stroller to get back in to shape. I don't want to commit to a new one so was wondering if anyone with older kids is looking to get rid of theirs. Happy to pick up and pay the fair price.

Thanks all.
Yonca

Re: [LincolnTalk] Looking to buy a double running stroller

Nadia J., LMHC
Another great option is to call Buttons and Bows consignment in Acton, they take slightly used strollers and will keep you on a wait list of needed.

Best of luck!

Sent from my BlackBerry