[LincolnTalk] Looking to borrow crutches for someone 5’11”

[LincolnTalk] Looking to borrow crutches for someone 5’11”

Ruth Montero-2
Do you have crutches we could borrow? Need them today and council on aging is not open until Monday. Please email me directly.

Thank you!

Re: [LincolnTalk] Looking to borrow crutches for someone 5’11”

Ruth Montero-2
Found a pair! Thanks to all who responded!